Azure Cloud Engineer
FleuraMetz, an industry leading cut flower, plant & accessories wholesaler, require a Cloud Engineer to help implement our e-commerce platform on Azure.
At FleuraMetz, developments in the field of IT are rapidly evolving. With a leading e-commerce platform for the entire floriculture chain, and with a brand-new Mobile App and a very extensive online shop, FleuraMetz customers can order anywhere and anytime from the extensive range of flowers, plants and accessories.
We are expanding our Infra team with a cloud engineer. Together with other cloud engineers you will be helping to deploy, configure and maintain computing services in the Azure cloud. As much as possible, you are automating and scripting these tasks in order to deliver infra-as-code. You are troubleshooting Azure related issues, engaging with scrum teams and affiliated partners and suppliers in an agile environment for issue resolution. Finally, you are developing and documenting new processes and guidelines that can be used to keep the cloud environment safe and sound. Of course, you follow developments on the environment closely and you proactively think about the next steps to take.
Are you …
- A motivated and proactive senior Cloud Engineer with minimal 3 years of relevant (Azure cloud) experience ?
- Interested in understanding the domain in which you work, in our case the purchase and sale of flowers and plants ?
- Aware of the importance of security measures and do you know how to apply them in a cloud environment ?
Do you have ...
- A bachelor degree or higher, or proved comparable capabilities ?
- Expert knowledge of IAAS (Windows and Linux platform deployment, configuration and upgrade) ?
- Experience with PAAS operation of applications in the Azure cloud ?
- Scripting skills, including automation with PowerShell and ARM templates ?
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills ?
- Good communication skills and at least proficient in English ?
- Relevant professional certifications (preferable) ?
Would you like to …
- Work at a leading international company in a dynamic industry ?
- Work in an agile environment and become member of the Infra scrum team ?
- Work in an informal and customer-oriented organization ?
- Work from our offices in Aalsmeer and Naaldwijk in The Netherlands ?
- Keep yourself up to date on cloud technology and learn new things ?
- Have good working conditions and a complimentary bunch of flowers every two weeks?
Please apply via the 'apply directly' button below or send a motivation and resume to #mail1# with title “Azure Cloud Engineer”.
If you have any questions, please contact Stefan Schmidt, Manager IT Infrastructure (#mail2#).